Lincoln City is in the Oregon Coast region ofOregon.
 Get in
- Use Highway 101 North or South, Approximately 2 hours from Portland.
- Use the Siletz Bay Airport, located South of Lincoln City.
 Get around
- Rent a car
- Public Transportation
- Glass Art
- Lincoln Pops Orchestra
- Catch a movie at the old Bijou Theatre
- The beach!
- Animals...bring your binoculars and camera!
- Search for a glass float and register it with the Visitor Center. For more on this intrigueing project visit the Finders Keepers Page.
- Fly a kite
- Visit the beach and relax
- Ride the waves
- Whale watch
- Seal watch
- Bird watch
- Antique shop
- Visit Chinook Winds Casino
- Glass blowing
- Visit the North Lincoln County Historical Museum
- Take a step back in time and catch a flick at the Bijou Theater or take in a movie at a modern movie theatre
- Gamble some money and maybe win big at Chinook Winds Casino
 Outlet stores
- Tanger Outlet Center
- Lincoln City Plaza
 Shopping areas
- Taft neighborhood
- Nelscott neighborhood
- Delake neighborhood
- Side Door CafeSeafood, Steaks, Deserts, Salads, Deserts and More. Live Entertainment. Located in Gleneden Beach.
- The Bay HouseSeafood - The bay house is a great restaurant for fine dining with excellent chefs and freshly caught seafood.
- Blackfish Cafe Seafood platters– The Blackfish café is also another places for fine dining but is a little bit more expensive than the bay house, but makes up for it with a great location in the northern part of town within walking distance of the beach
- Fathoms for a spectacular view of the ocean as your enjoy excellent food
- Kyllo's Seafood Grill- Its right on the beach with great sunsets and atmosphere. Get there early because they are always busy
- Mo's Restaurant– Mo’s is legendary for clam chowder and has the best view of the Siletz bay.
- 60's Cafe Serves a great hamburger that many can't eat in one sitting
- Salishan Lodge and The Side Door Cafe Fancy place at a high price
- LaRoca Tino Huesca & La Hacienda Flores for some excellent Mexican cuisine. This restaurant is on the way to Depoe bay about ten minutes from Lincoln city just head south on Hwy 101
- Italian Riviera
- Avanti Italian Cuisine.
- Aunt Mary's Toaster Bistro Vegetarian
- Sun Garden Cafe Indian and Nepalese foods as well as many American dishes
- Galluccis Pizzeria- Best pizza on the beach big parties welcome. Pizza Beer salad and chicken what else could you ask for. Also call for deliveries
- Historic Pines Restaurant & Beach Bar. - The best and biggest homemade breakfast served on the coast since 1926. Breakfast served all day. A must when visiting the central Oregon coast.
There are many pubs in Lincoln City:
- Lighthouse Brewpub McMenamins pub where you can watch them brew the beer on site.
- Shucker's Oyster Bar good food and good beer
- Snug Harbor Tavern
- Old Oregon Tavern Classic and rustic feel
- The Roadhouse The Roadhouse is a great bar for live classic rock music on the weekend. With the traditional policy of throwing your peanut shells on the floor this is a great bar for young and old.
- Maxwell’s Maxwell’s is located in the northern part of Lincoln city on 17th street and Hwy 101. This bar has KARAOKE SEVEN Nights A Week at 9pm with over 43,000 Titles and is open for food 24 hours Friday and Saturday.
- Chinook Winds The bar at this casino is a great attraction for the younger crowd dancing and new age music DJ’s on the weekend.
- Historic Pines Restaurant & Beach Bar LOCALS FAVORITE HANGOUT,PROFESSIONAL KARAOKE ON STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT MAKES YOU A STAR 7NTS A WEEK 8 PM. 4 POOL TABLES, BOWLING, HUNTING AND ALL OREGON LOTTERY. LOCATED IN THE SOUTH END OF LINCOLN CITY IN TAFT.
- Liberty Inn, 4990 N.E. Logan Road, Tel: (541) 994-1777, .
- Captain Cook Inn, 2626 NE Highway 101, 800-809-4275, . Quiet and gracious.
- 'D' Sands Condominium Motel, 171 S.W. Highway 101, 800-527-3925, (Email: email@example.com ), .
- Inn at Spanish Head, 4009 SW Hwy 101, 800-452-8127 or 541-996-2162, .
- Inn at Wecoma, 2945 NW Highway 101, 800-452-8981 or 541-994-2984,  Great rates, rooms with distant views!
- The Looking Glass Inn, 861 SW 51st Ave., 800-843-4940, . Near the beach and located in the Historic Taft District.
- The Nantucket Inn, 2735 NW Inlet Avenue, 541-996-9300 or 1-800-972-6155, .
- Palace Inn and Suites, 550 SE Highway 101, 541-996-9466, . Interested in a unique motel? View the carvings in front.
- Baywood Shores Bed and Breakfast, 1281 SW 63nd Av., 800-327-0486, .
 Vacation rentals
- A1 Beach Rentals, . Vacation home rentals.
- Beachfront Garden Inn, . Vacation rentals.
- KOA, .
- Devil's Lake State Park, 
 Get out
- Take a drive South to Newport and visit Ripley's Believe It Or Not and the Oregon Coast Aquarium
- Go deep sea fishing or whale watching at near by Depoe Bay
- Go climb the stairs in the Yaquina Bay Lighthouse and then go visit the near by Coast Guard Station and check out their equipment.
- Visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory and sample some cheese curds and watch the cheese making process.
- Take a trip in time and go see the Evergreen Aviation Museum to visit the Spruce Goose, airplane of Howard Hughes.
- Visit the wine valley and sample some Oregon wines east of Lincoln City.
- visit the dunes half an hour north in Pacific city. Ride quads, dirt bikes, or any other all terrain vehicle that you can fix up with some sand tires. Also go to the pellican pub with localy brewed beer and great food.