Gyeonggi (경기도 Gyeonggi-do, 京畿道) is a province of South Korea.
- Suwon - the provincial capital
- Bundang - a suburb of Seoul
- Incheon - near the eponymous airport
- Sanbon - a satellite city of Seoul
- Uijeongbu - a mostly military city, famous among TV buffs as the home of the fictional 4077th MASH
 Other destinations
- Panmunjeom - the truce village in the DMZ between North and South
- Yeongjong Island - beaches, hot springs, fresh seafood and a huge airport
The most populous province in South Korea, "Gyeonggi" means "near the capital", an apt description of this province wrapped around Seoul.
 Get in
 Get around
 Stay safe
 Get out